We pride ourselves on creating powerful organic infusions that pairs with other organic herbs such as hibiscus petals, lemongrass, lavender, rose hips, ginger root and spearmint in order to keep you active while also healing the mind and body. Keep reading to learn more about our organic infusions!
Yerba Mate is very well known for its ability to keep you alert, and is often used as an alternative to coffee and energy drinks. It is extremely potent in antioxidants, and contains 15 amino acids and 24 vitamins and minerals. The nutritional density of yerba mate make it ideal for boosting overall health, keeping the body alert, and weight loss.
- Relieves inflammation throughout the body
- Optimizes heart health & boosts immunity
- Expands breath and oxygen saturation of body
- Suppresses appetite & aids in weight loss
Lemongrass is packed with essential vitamins such as Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folate, and Vitamin C. It regenerates red and white blood cells, and promotes cell division. It has even been shown effective in treating cancer while maintaining the health of normal cells in the body.
- Detoxes by flushing the body
- Antioxidant boost & cholesterol regulation
- Relief from stress & promotes restful sleep
- Promotes fat-burning abilities
Lemon Verbena, native to Chile, works to boost the immune system, improve digestion, clear congestion, and fights free radicals. Lemon verbena has also been shown to soothe the nervous system and reduce inflammation to promote the healing of physical injuries.
- Increases physical stamina
- Helps build muscle mass
- Eliminates cramps and bloating
- Helps regulate appetite
Rose Hips add a floral flair, along with some amazing health benefits. Rose hips are packed with Vitamin C and Iron, which are synergistic. The Vitamin C makes the Iron absorption easier for the body, and is especially helpful to women. This flower is great for allergy prevention and immune boosting!
- Increases blood flow in the limbs
- Vitamin A keeps skin elastic & nourished
- Improved digestion & cholesterol
- Antibiotic and relieves congestion
Rooibos is a magical, caffeine-free herb. It is a great source of minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, copper, zinc, and magnesium. Rooibos helps with Vitamin C absorption, which is why Rooibos is such a great addition to all of the Vitamin C – rich ingredients8!
- Lowers blood pressure & nervous tension
- Balances blood sugar and insulin resistance
- Promotes healthy digestion & liver function
- Boosts the strength of the immune system
- Replaces stress & anxiety with calm
- Elastic & bright skin, relieving dryness
- Maintains healthy, shiny hair growth
- Provides restful sleep to insomniacs
Spearmint has a lot to bring to the table with its plethora of health benefits and fresh taste! It aids with digestion, blood pressure, inflammation, sore throats, and congestion. Spearmint is known for its cognition boosting ability and adds extra mental clarity.
- Freshens breath & protects mouth from bacteria
- Increases iron & overall energy levels
- Increases circulation & relieves bloating
- Helps with chronic stress and anxiety
Basil has been shown to prevent premature aging, reduces inflammation, and reduce bad cholesterol. One of the greatest benefits associated with the consumption of Basil is its ability to treat the common cold and alleviate coughing, congestion, fever, and sore throat.
- Freshens breath & improves dental health
- High content of Vitamin A improves vision
- Improves skin health & fights acne
- Reduces pain from headaches and migraines
- Powerful antioxidant qualities
- Assists with smooth digestion
- Reduces muscle pain from exercise
- Improves brain function & memory
Peppermint is well known for aiding in digestion and for freshening breath after a meal. Peppermint also promotes healthy teeth and mouth. Peppermint has also been shown to raise immunity and give an overall boost to your health7.
- Aids in weight loss by reducing appetite
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Relieves nausea and motion-sickness
- Relieves cramping and bloating
Hibiscus has the ability to cool the body very fast and flush out toxins and excess fluids from the body. Many weight loss products utilize this flower, helping the body avoid absorption of carbs and starches. Hibiscus also boosts the immune system, aids in digestion, and regulates cholesterol & blood pressure.
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Flushes toxins from the body
- Relief from cramps & menstrual pain
- Restores hormonal balance